skip to main | skip to sidebar

Thursday, 28 August 2008

Today I practiced grammar and listening.
At first I practiced with CD of face to face. Exercises of CD are
very easy so I decided practise with Web learn then I searched about
the proposition with adjectives ,because it help to me with how can I use
vocabulary .afterwards I searched about my project .
Posted by Solmaz at Thursday, August 28, 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Solmaz-Self Study

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (13)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ▼  2008 (25)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ▼  August (9)
      • SELF-STUDY: READINGI read A Christmas Carol book ,...
      • Today I practiced grammar and listening.At first I...
      • Today I had a conversation class.We talked about q...
      • Today I have a conversation class.At first , We ...
      • Today I had conversation classWe talked about attr...
      • Today I read newspaper .This title about : A yo...
      • solmaz-self study
      • solmaz-selfstudy
      • entetainment
    • ►  July (3)

About Me

Solmaz
View my complete profile