Tuesday, 5 August 2008

solmaz-selfstudy

Today , I have a conversation class .
We talked about food and obesity people.
we talked about what is obesity , obesity means extremely fat and is that a
problem in our country ? in whole countries it doesn’t problem for people
but it’s problem for obesity people
afterwards we talked about what we like to eat ? and are we fussy about what we eat ?
then we saw a film about obesity man . he said “ I think : I am a happy man “ it’s amazing !
we spoke about how does he will loose weight ? he must going on a zone diet for example protein and vegetable ...
also he must work in his mind that he wants to lose weight
he said “ no much I go out I spend my time in bed “
then a doctor speak abut obesity people must be go to the health service .

No comments: