SELF-STUDY: READING
I read A Christmas Carol book ,
It was about a scrooge and old man .he didn’t care what people said him and didn’t care about people he just think about one thing that’s MONEY he worked a lot and he earned lot’s of money but he didn’t like spending his money .one day on Christmas Eve a person went to his office and said “ could you help to the poor people who have no money and no house.
but he didn’t help to poor people so on that day 3 ghosts came to his house and they showed
his life in the past , present and future and how people leaves in London .
When Scrooge saw how poor people lives in London and they are happy and they enjoyed their life ha was embarrassed . so he decided spent his money and helped the poor people
and he enjoyed his life .
I enjoyed this book because it’s not difficult for me and I understood the story and I keep in mind a lot of word and helps me to remember words.
Friday, 29 August 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment