Today I had a conversation class.
We talked about crime and criminal
At first we read a paragraph about Robin Koch’s life ,who was a internationally ramous restaurateur and ornithologist .
He was found dead yesterday in his house .
then we gave a role card to read afterwards we talked to other person and tried to find out all the clues .
my role card was Glenda who person well known film star .
she said “ I met Robin last week in hotel Rabin was a famous restaurateur
and I last saw him when I were at school together in Manchester . I reckon that her good looks won for the Oscar film itself rather weak “
then we guessed who killed Robin Koch .
I learned new vocabulary :
mansion : very big house
stabbed : attach to somebody with weapon
aviary : a building that bird live there
mistress : an affair
Wednesday, 6 August 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment