OVERVIEW OF MY SUBJECT:
I choose finance and accounting because I study this subject in my country and the most reason is, every where need accounting so in future I can find a job easily.
Finance and accounting is a system for given that financial information. Accounting is a formal system designed to record the financial of the firm.
Asking that question why we need accounting and why this subject is important. We need accounting because it’s the only way for business to grow. Accounting is the basic of the business financial world. Finally, accounting was created to the development of trade and commerce during these days. Accounting is the science of the business world.Nowadays international trade has been influenced by accounting.
Over the next few years, the finance and accounting will face dramatic changes in the economy; in global markets; in products and processes; and in technology, according to the report of The Council to Shape Change released today. In my opinion, finance and accounting will develop, when government create more effective markets for resources.
Wednesday, 7 January 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
"I choose finance and accounting because I study this subject in my country"
-Tense: are you still studying this in your country?
Post a Comment