skip to main | skip to sidebar

Wednesday, 7 January 2009

LISTENING:

I listened a BBC news.It was about a British journalist six weeks ago he abducted in the airport with Spanish photographer has been freed. They were in the Somalia to report on piracy.
He said he didn't know how long they were going there and they allowed to call every five day to another person who passed a massage to their family. He said when I came , I felt on top of the word.
Posted by Solmaz at Wednesday, January 07, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Solmaz-Self Study

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (13)
    • ▼  January (13)
      • Dear SteveThank you for all your considerations as...
      • Grammar:Today I studied mixed conditionals. http:/...
      • LISTENING:Today I went to web learn and I listened...
      • Speaking:Today I had a conversation class.We spoke...
      • LISTENING:Today I listened to the BBC news. It was...
      • Conversation club:Today I had a conversation club ...
      • Steve's lecture :Most economists would agree that ...
      • Today I read newspaper. It was about Fears of new ...
      • Reading:Today I read BBC news.It was about ‘Home c...
      • OVERVIEW OF MY SUBJECT:I choose finance and accoun...
      • CONVERSATION CLUB:Today I had a conversation club....
      • WRITING:What were some of your own achievements in...
      • LISTENING:I listened a BBC news.It was about a Bri...
  • ►  2008 (25)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (3)

About Me

Solmaz
View my complete profile