Beblin model for team buiding:
Teamworker roles in the Beblin model Ifeel that I could do that.
It has been argued that ,now a days teamworker is very important in our life so it is consideredas a usefull resource , that cause to increases information about their surrounding job ,but this question is propounded; Is teamwork usefulfor me?
As far as I know teamworker has few benefits for me .
I'm convinced that teamworker has a positive influence on learning by that I mean teamworker
leads to better grasp of the subject ,however many of discussion about Teamworker‘s influence on society has been positive because it raise social activities .
insert verbs
MAKING new discoveries
RAW data
fact-finding
being open ______ experimentation
KEEP journals
MAKE/FIND/ANSWER questionnaires
___________ knowledge
READ topics
TAKE aims AT
MAKE A questions
SURT IN the internet
____________ the unknown
WORKING in teams
ESTABLISHED research groups
Tuesday, 21 October 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hello,
I found it a bit difficult to read your paragraph because some of the sentences didn't begin with capital letters. Also you decided to start new sentences on different lines (sometimes) which interrupted the flow of the reading.
:-(
Post a Comment