Wednesday, 22 October 2008

This conversation was between 2 people at school .they are working at school.
one of them spoke on phone and he wanted to make a plan to his friend. they talked about when they can meet each other .He spoke sociable and friendly
but other boy spoke on phone impolite and rude .when his telephone finished
the other boy nitpicked to him . He said why you talked impolite at school? you talked like a pig. But other boy bothered to his friend .He replied to his friend I can speak this because I’m a team leader.

1 comment:

Steve said...

This conversation was between 2 people at school .they are working at school.
one of them spoke on phone and he wanted to make a plan WITH HIS friend. they talked about when they COULD meet each other .He spoke IN A sociable and friendly WAY
but other GUY spoke on phone impoliteLY and rudeLY .when his telephone finished
the other boy nitpicked to him [INTERESTING VERB; IT IS USUALLY USED WHEN SOMEONE FINDS HOLES IN YOUR ARGUMENT - I'M NOT SURE IT'S APPROPRIATE HERE...] . He said why you talked impolite at school? you talked like a pig. But other boy bothered to his friend .He replied to his friend I can speak this because I’m a team leader.

YOU'VE UNDERSTAND THIS REALLY WELL. GOOD LISTENING!