In conversation class we filled a crossword. we filled with our partner , we have a crossword that is half finished .
We asked each other about the words we do not have .This crossword about food and drink.
Then we considered our self an active person , I think when I lived in my country I am not active person but when I lived here I’m an active person sometimes less the time
Afterwards we talked about keep fit .I don’t anything to keep fit in London.
In my country, we have swimming pool in our house so every day I went to swimming pool
Next we spoke about it is difficult to keep fit in the city, in my opinion it’s easy to keep fit in the city
because in the city you have many facilities for example the sport salon ...
Then we spoke about free running.
I think, in my country free running doesn’t be popular, this sport need skill and a flexible body to do.
Thursday, 4 September 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment