Tuesday, 29 July 2008

solmaz-self study

Today , I had a conversation class
We spoke about we came to London and we made choose London and not extra
I told them ‘ I came London for my master I will study accounting so I must choose 6 months
English course to improve my language ‘
also we talked about in July the rain is a lot and the teacher asked us ‘ how did that make you feel ? ‘ some people said ‘ they like rain ‘ and some one didn’t like . some student said the weather can an effect on their attitude or character , in my opinion is : it doesn’t make any sense .

afterwards we saw a film .
the film name is tourists hit by London rain
at first we listened to the tourists and made notes what they said about rain
a chiniz tourist said that’s incredible and another one said it’s nice and ....
in the film speaker said London attraction in the rain inside and outside
it’s English weather.I think new atmosphere is very difficult to collate for international people

No comments: